linux-sunxi.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
From: Giulio Benetti <giulio.benetti@benettiengineering.com>
To: linux-sunxi@lists.linux.dev
Subject: S-JTAG on A33
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 00:03:11 +0200	[thread overview]

Hello All,

have anyone accessed A33 jtag through s-jtag(PL4-PL7) port? In u-boot
present in sd-card on SDC0 I've configured those pins as jtag mux(both
tried 2 and 3 as values), but while Trace32 answers on jtag(PF port)
here it doesn't answer. I've double-checked with md.l under u-boot and
the values are correct, it seems something is missing.

So I've tried looking for PRCM if it has a jtag gate/reset but I haven't
found it except the ones for R_PIO etc. I also have a doubt that s-jtag
is dedicated to AR100 co-processor, maybe?

Kind regards
--
Giulio Benetti
Benetti Engineering sas