linux-sunxi.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
 help / color / mirror / Atom feed
* S-JTAG on A33
@ 2021-06-18 22:03 Giulio Benetti
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 5+ messages in thread
From: Giulio Benetti @ 2021-06-18 22:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sunxi

Hello All,

have anyone accessed A33 jtag through s-jtag(PL4-PL7) port? In u-boot
present in sd-card on SDC0 I've configured those pins as jtag mux(both
tried 2 and 3 as values), but while Trace32 answers on jtag(PF port)
here it doesn't answer. I've double-checked with md.l under u-boot and
the values are correct, it seems something is missing.

So I've tried looking for PRCM if it has a jtag gate/reset but I haven't
found it except the ones for R_PIO etc. I also have a doubt that s-jtag
is dedicated to AR100 co-processor, maybe?

Kind regards
-- 
Giulio Benetti
Benetti Engineering sas


^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 5+ messages in thread

* Re: s-jtag on A33
  2021-06-19  5:14 ` Icenowy Zheng
@ 2021-06-19  8:47   ` Giulio Benetti
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 5+ messages in thread
From: Giulio Benetti @ 2021-06-19  8:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Icenowy Zheng; +Cc: linux-sunxi


> Il giorno 19 giu 2021, alle ore 07:15, Icenowy Zheng <icenowy@aosc.io> ha scritto:
> 
> 在 2021-06-18星期五的 23:55 +0200,Giulio Benetti写道:
>> Hello All,
>> 
>> present in sd-card on SDC0 I've configured those pins as jtag
>> mux(both 
>> tried 2 and 3 as values), but while Trace32 answers on jtag(PF port) 
>> here it doesn't answer. I've double-checked with md.l under u-boot
>> and 
>> the values are correct, it seems something is missing.
>> 
>> So I've tried looking for PRCM if it has a jtag gate/reset but I
>> haven't 
>> found it except the ones for R_PIO etc. I also have a doubt that s-
>> jtag 
>> is dedicated to AR100 co-processor, maybe?
> 
> I think so.

Thank you. 

Also I’ve sent 3 times the same email because I couldn’t see it on google group but it’s not google group.
So sorry for the noise.

Giulio Benetti

> 
>> Kind regards
> 


^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 5+ messages in thread

* Re: s-jtag on A33
  2021-06-18 21:55 s-jtag " Giulio Benetti
@ 2021-06-19  5:14 ` Icenowy Zheng
  2021-06-19  8:47   ` Giulio Benetti
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 5+ messages in thread
From: Icenowy Zheng @ 2021-06-19  5:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Giulio Benetti, linux-sunxi

在 2021-06-18星期五的 23:55 +0200,Giulio Benetti写道:
> Hello All,
> 
> present in sd-card on SDC0 I've configured those pins as jtag
> mux(both 
> tried 2 and 3 as values), but while Trace32 answers on jtag(PF port) 
> here it doesn't answer. I've double-checked with md.l under u-boot
> and 
> the values are correct, it seems something is missing.
> 
> So I've tried looking for PRCM if it has a jtag gate/reset but I
> haven't 
> found it except the ones for R_PIO etc. I also have a doubt that s-
> jtag 
> is dedicated to AR100 co-processor, maybe?

I think so.

> Kind regards


^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 5+ messages in thread

* S-JTAG on A33
@ 2021-06-18 22:09 Giulio Benetti
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 5+ messages in thread
From: Giulio Benetti @ 2021-06-18 22:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sunxi

Hello All,

have anyone accessed A33 jtag through S-JTAG(PL4-PL7) port? In u-boot
present in sd-card on SDC0 I've configured those pins as jtag mux(both
tried 2 and 3 as values), but while Trace32 answers on JTAG(PF port)
it doesn't answer on S-JTAG on PL port. I've double-checked with md.l 
under u-boot and the values are correct, it seems something is missing.

So I've tried looking for PRCM if it has a JTAG gate/reset but I haven't
found it except the ones for R_PIO etc. I also have the doubt that 
S-JTAG is dedicated to AR100 co-processor, maybe?

Kind regards
-- 
Giulio Benetti
Benetti Engineering sas


^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 5+ messages in thread

* s-jtag on A33
@ 2021-06-18 21:55 Giulio Benetti
  2021-06-19  5:14 ` Icenowy Zheng
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 5+ messages in thread
From: Giulio Benetti @ 2021-06-18 21:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sunxi

Hello All,

have anyone accessed A33 jtag through s-jtag(PL4-PL7) port? In u-boot 
present in sd-card on SDC0 I've configured those pins as jtag mux(both 
tried 2 and 3 as values), but while Trace32 answers on jtag(PF port) 
here it doesn't answer. I've double-checked with md.l under u-boot and 
the values are correct, it seems something is missing.

So I've tried looking for PRCM if it has a jtag gate/reset but I haven't 
found it except the ones for R_PIO etc. I also have a doubt that s-jtag 
is dedicated to AR100 co-processor, maybe?

Kind regards
-- 
Giulio Benetti
Benetti Engineering sas

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 5+ messages in thread

end of thread, other threads:[~2021-06-19  9:02 UTC | newest]

Thread overview: 5+ messages (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2021-06-18 22:03 S-JTAG on A33 Giulio Benetti
  -- strict thread matches above, loose matches on Subject: below --
2021-06-18 22:09 Giulio Benetti
2021-06-18 21:55 s-jtag " Giulio Benetti
2021-06-19  5:14 ` Icenowy Zheng
2021-06-19  8:47   ` Giulio Benetti

This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for NNTP newsgroup(s).