On Thu, Jun 29, 2023 at 10:21:06AM +0000, David Laight wrote: > From: Mark Brown > > What makes you think this is anything to do with audio glitches? The > > bug is literally what is described, it is not valid to sleep in atomic > > contexts and if we ever actually try things are likely to go badly. > What I mean is that deferring the ISR to process context > is likely to generate audio glitches on a busy system. This is an I2C connected CODEC. We're not doing anything with it in atomic context, and nothing it does is going to be *that* latency sensitive.