Hi Dmitry, > Hello, Wolfram! Thank you! This series started with 10 small patches and > then was growing with every new review round because more ideas were > suggested and I needed to rebase/redo majority of the patches, hence it > was a bit difficult to split it up into a smaller parts that could be > applied incrementally. But I'll try to improve this in the future, thanks! Ah, you got me wrong. What I meant was: If these patches still need changes or updates, don't send a new version of all the patches, but rather send incremental fixes on top of these patches. Sometimes it happens that you end up with 30+ patches, no worries. > > http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/linux-i2c/list/?series=191802 > > > > Is it obsolete by now? > > > > To be honest, I don't know. The author never answered, guess he may > reappear sometime in the future with a v2. Those patches need to be > corrected and rebased. Then, I will mark them as "Changes requested". Thanks for the heads up! Regards, Wolfram