On Tue, Oct 06, 2020 at 11:11:33AM +0100, Marc Zyngier wrote: > This is a respin of the initial version posted at [1] (the cover > letter describes the rational for doing this). > > Jon, Thierry: I haven't applied your TB tags as the series has changed > significantly. Please let me know if they are still valid. > > If everybody is OK with this, I'll stick it in irq/irqchip-next. Looks good to me, still booting fine and waking up from suspend via wake- events, albeit still with the unrelated issues: Tested-by: Thierry Reding Acked-by: Thierry Reding