* Tracing Summit 2022: Announcement and Call for Proposals, October 11th - 13th, 2022, London, United Kingdom
@ 2022-07-13 19:19 Mathieu Desnoyers
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Mathieu Desnoyers @ 2022-07-13 19:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
To: Diamon discuss, linux-kernel, linux-perf-users,
linux-trace-devel, linux-trace-users, linuxtools-dev, lttng-dev,
lwn, Trace Compass Developer Discussions
This is a Call for Proposals for the Tracing Summit 2022 which will be held in London, United Kingdom on 11th to 13th of October, 2022.
- Location: Google, 6 Pancras Sq, London N1C 4AG, UK
- Event dates: Tuesday the 11th to Thursday the 13th of October, 2022
- Cost: Free
- CFP link: 
- Register to attend: 
- CFP Opens: July 13th, 2022
- Registration opens: July 13th, 2022
- CFP Closes: September 1st, 2022
- Registration closes: October 3rd, 2022
You can subscribe to the mailing list to get the latest information on the event: 
The Tracing Summit is a three-day, single-track conference on the topic of tracing. The event focuses on software and hardware tracing, gathering developers and end-users of tracing and trace analysis tools. The main goal of the Tracing Summit is to provide space for discussion between people of the various areas that benefit from tracing, namely parallel, distributed and/or real-time systems, as well as kernel development.
We are welcoming 30 minute presentations on topics covering, but not limited to:
- Investigation workflow of real-time, latency, and throughput issues,
- Trace collection and extraction,
- Trace filtering,
- Trace aggregation,
- Trace formats,
- Tracing multi-core systems,
- Trace abstraction,
- Trace modeling,
- Automated trace analysis (e.g. dependency analysis),
- Tracing large clusters and distributed systems,
- Hardware-level tracing (e.g. DSP, GPU, bare-metal),
- Trace visualization,
- Interaction between debugging and tracing,
- Tracing remote control,
- Analysis of large trace datasets,
- Cloud trace collection and analysis,
- Integration between trace tools,
- Live tracing & monitoring,
- Programmable tracing (e.g. eBPF).
Those can cover available technologies, ongoing work, and yet non-existent technologies (which are compelling to end-users).
Please understand that this open forum is not the proper place to present sales or marketing pitches, nor technologies which are prevented from being freely used in open source.
This year tickets are free and seating is limited to 80 people.
To register use the following link: 
Please send any queries about this conference to email@example.com .
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-07-13 19:20 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2022-07-13 19:19 Tracing Summit 2022: Announcement and Call for Proposals, October 11th - 13th, 2022, London, United Kingdom Mathieu Desnoyers
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for NNTP newsgroup(s).