linux-trace-users.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
From: Steven Rostedt <rostedt@goodmis.org>
To: LKML <linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org>,
	"linux-trace-users@vger.kernel.org"
	<linux-trace-users@vger.kernel.org>,
	Linux Trace Devel <linux-trace-devel@vger.kernel.org>,
	linux-perf-users@vger.kernel.org
Cc: Yordan Karadzhov <ykaradzhov@vmware.com>,
	Slavomir Kaslev <kaslevs@vmware.com>,
	Tzvetomir Stoyanov <tstoyanov@vmware.com>,
	Stela Stamenkova <sstamenkova@vmware.com>,
	Masami Hiramatsu <mhiramat@kernel.org>,
	Joel Fernandes <joel@joelfernandes.org>,
	Johannes Berg <johannes@sipsolutions.net>,
	Namhyung Kim <namhyung@kernel.org>
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Call for KernelShark logos!
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 09:50:35 -0400	[thread overview]

Hi Folks,

KernelShark 1.0 is soon to be released, and we want an official logo
for it. We currently have a few out there, which you can find here:

  http://kernelshark.org/logos/

If you know of a designer, and want them to submit another candidate,
please email me and let me know. All submissions should be mailed to
linux-trace-devel@vger.kernel.org (as an attachment, and of limited
size. Preferably one image per email). I'll wait approximately a month
and then will open up voting for the new logo on May 22. And will let
that run for 2 weeks and will have an official logo by June 7th.

Enjoy,

-- Steve