Linux-Trace-Users Archive on lore.kernel.org
* [ANNOUNCE] Call for KernelShark logos!
@ 2019-04-24 13:50 Steven Rostedt
From: Steven Rostedt @ 2019-04-24 13:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: LKML, linux-trace-users, Linux Trace Devel, linux-perf-users
  Cc: Yordan Karadzhov, Slavomir Kaslev, Tzvetomir Stoyanov,
	Stela Stamenkova, Masami Hiramatsu, Joel Fernandes,
	Johannes Berg, Namhyung Kim

Hi Folks,

KernelShark 1.0 is soon to be released, and we want an official logo
for it. We currently have a few out there, which you can find here:

  http://kernelshark.org/logos/

If you know of a designer, and want them to submit another candidate,
please email me and let me know. All submissions should be mailed to
linux-trace-devel@vger.kernel.org (as an attachment, and of limited
size. Preferably one image per email). I'll wait approximately a month
and then will open up voting for the new logo on May 22. And will let
that run for 2 weeks and will have an official logo by June 7th.

Enjoy,

-- Steve

only message in thread, back to index