Linux-Trace-Users Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: Naruto Nguyen <narutonguyen2018@gmail.com>
To: Steven Rostedt <rostedt@goodmis.org>
Cc: linux-trace-users@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: How to find out which process cause a strange increasing cpu load on a certain core?
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 23:28:52 +0700

Hi Steven,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

It’s higher about 16% usr, 34% sys in top output but as I observe
pidstat has no any process consume this high cpu usage. After reboot
it can happen on a certain core on a certain VM, not fixed to any
core.

For ftrace, I mean function profile tracer by
echo 1 > /sys/kernel/debug/tracing/function_profile_enabled

I will try your suggestion.

Thanks again,
Brs,
Naruto