* [ANNOUNCE] trace-cruncher 0.3.0 (beta)
@ 2022-11-22 13:25 Tzvetomir Stoyanov
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Tzvetomir Stoyanov @ 2022-11-22 13:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
To: linux-trace-users, Linux Trace Devel
Notable changes in the new trace-cruncher release:
- Introduced initial support for ftrace uprobes.
- New flexible wait() API, useful to wait for various conditions during
- Improvements that allow trace-cruncher to be used within a container
- Introduced github development workflow, additional to the current
mailing list approach. Both development workflows are supported,
patches can be sent to email@example.com mailing
list or as pull requests to github.com/vmware/trace-cruncher
- A lot of fixes, documentation and test updates.
See the changelog for a complete list.
Tzvetomir (Ceco) Stoyanov
VMware Open Source Technology Center
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-11-22 13:26 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2022-11-22 13:25 [ANNOUNCE] trace-cruncher 0.3.0 (beta) Tzvetomir Stoyanov
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for NNTP newsgroup(s).