linux-unionfs.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
From: Carl Karsten <carl@nextdayvideo.com>
To: Amir Goldstein <amir73il@gmail.com>
Cc: overlayfs <linux-unionfs@vger.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: index=on,nfs_export=on Operation not permitted
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 07:41:47 -0800	[thread overview]

this worked fine on buster
mount -t overlay overlay -o index=on,nfs_export=on,\

On bullseye I got the error: Operation not permitted
remov index=on, no error.

The rname/error did not cause anything to appear in dmesg.

giving it a bit more thought, I suspect there is a bug in bullseye:
index=on triggered the error.

I'll try to recreate this shortly after Dec 12.

--
Carl K