linux-unionfs.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* HELLO
@ 2020-01-19 18:44 Favor Desmond
From: Favor Desmond @ 2020-01-19 18:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Dear
Greetings to you,I am Favor Desmond from Ivory coast currently living
in  Togo Republic,I would like to know you more, so that i can tell
you little amount myself and my photo, email address is
favordens@email.com
Thanks
Favor

* Hello
@ 2016-05-29  0:44 program12
From: program12 @ 2016-05-29  0:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Hi,
I am Kristi and i saw your contact through google page of your country which impress me and i feel we can be friends to share ideals and reason together for good,if not bad then let us know more about each other and i hope there will be no problem for us to be friend with no bad intention.You can also reply me through email(cplkristibakar@outlook.com) so that i can share details about myself, i will be waiting to hear from you soon.

* Hello
@ 2016-03-26 16:02 Miss. Barbara
From: Miss. Barbara @ 2016-03-26 16:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Barbara

Hello My dear.
How are you doing today and how is everything over there together with your health? i hope that you are in good condition of health, i want to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you. My name is Miss barbara.   so i will like you to reply  me  with my contact email address (barbara.zakara@hotmail.com) so that i will show you my photo and also tell you everything about myself and i will also like to know more about you. thanks for your understand and i will be hoping to hear from you soon. Yours barbara.
(barbara.zakara@hotmail.com)