Hi Greg, Now I ran checkpatch and this patch is against kernel version 5.1. Checkpatch run is clean. Could you check my patch now. Thanks and Regards, Kiruthika. NV -----Original Message----- From: Greg Kroah-Hartman Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2019 3:18 PM To: Varadarajan, Kiruthika Cc: Felipe Balbi ; linux-usb@vger.kernel.org; linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org; kiruthikanv@gmail.com Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Kernel patch in USB 4.4.138 Version On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 08:43:56AM +0000, Varadarajan, Kiruthika wrote: > Hi Greg, > Please ignore my previous email and here is the patch on top of 4.4.x stable version. > Could you please review the attached patch. Also, always use scripts/checkpatch.pl on your patch, it has a number of obvious coding style issues that prevent it from being accepted by anyone. thanks, greg k-h