Hi Ilia, Bugzilla at kernel.org does not respond today, so sending mail. I can't reproduce the issue with the Lenovo boards we have, but I know there is one problem with the firmware in some Lenovo's. Basically the firmware starts generating notification (interrupts) before they are enabled. That could theoretically cause the issue you are seeing. Can you test v5.5-rc1 (mainline)? If the problem still happens with mainline, can you test a patch that I've attached (so applied on top of mainline)? thanks, -- heikki