Linux-USB Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: Marylynn Eatherly <manager@wwwmfg.net>
To: linux-usb <linux-usb@vger.kernel.org>
Subject: progress diecast
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 01:41:58 +0800

Hi  linux-usb,
I haven't contacted you for a long time! I hope you are well!

I have visited your website and found that your company may be looking for suppliers of plastic rubber products or aluminum and zinc alloy products, and we are pleased to say that CNM LTD will be your right choice.

CNM has more than ten years of experience in automotive plastic parts molds, household appliances, office machinery, precision electronics, medical equipment, etc. CNM is a professional mold manufacturer, engaged in plastic injection molds and die-casting molds manufacturing for more than 16 years.
We have state-of-the-art in-house machines and professional workers, and we usually export molds to Europe, the Americas, Asia, and other regions. High quality, reasonable price, and timely delivery have earned our customers a good reputation.

Service Scope:
a)	Full tool design
b)	Prototypes and Models
c)	Mold flow & Mold cooling analysis
d)	Professional engineering
e)	Close-tolerance critical molding.
f)	Insert & over molding
g)	In-house mold maintenance & repair
My Email: Please reply directly to this email, and we will provide you with more information about our company.

If you have any questions about plastic parts, metal parts, aluminum, zinc alloy parts. Please send me drawings or samples, we will provide you with the best quotation as soon as possible!

Shall you have any problem make products or molds, please let me knows,
With best wishes!

CNM