Linux-USB Archive on lore.kernel.org
* ·         can you assist me?
@ 2019-06-19 10:41 Laura
From: Laura @ 2019-06-19 10:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-usb

Hi,

Can you direct me to the owner/decision maker?   We’d like to send you
more clients to help you grow your business.

We can deliver to you real time, exclusive and consistent leads of people
looking for your business.

Who would be the right person to call, and what is the best number to reach
them on?

Thank you!

Laura Gevins

only message in thread, back to index