Pavel Hofman writes: > Hi John, > >>> I apologize for a basic question - please which official repository to >>> check status of a gadget patch after being accepted? Thanks a lot for >>> the information. >> >> If you have a kernel tree, you can ask the MAINTAINERS file: >> >> ./scripts/get_maintainer.pl --scm -f drivers/usb/gadget/function/u_audio.c >> >> I'd expect this to appear in Felipe's tree first at: >> >> https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/balbi/usb.git >> >> but I don't see it yet. I guess it won't be picked up until after the >> merge window. >> > > Thanks a lot for you info. How does the maintainer pick a patch from the > flood of messages? Some extra headers (Tested:by, Acked-by:) are sent > separately by different people, does the maintainer have to keep track > of all of that manually? I had acked it, so I was under the expectation that Greg would pick it up. Unfortunately, it seems like it has slipped through the cracks. I have now queued it in my testing/fixes branch. It'll be sent forward after -rc1 is tagged. -- balbi