Hi, Bin Liu writes: >> > de-assert DRVVBUS. If left GCTL[PRTCAP] to OTG, grounding the ID pin >> > would make the controller to assert DRVVBUS without any software >> > involved. So the fix should be the following. Please let me know you >> > comments. >> >> But that's expected, no? If port is OTG, then it must obey ID pin rules >> specified by OTG. IIRC, dwc3 is OTG 2.x compliant, at least the version >> TI uses. > > It is expected when the usb drivers are bind to the controller. I am > trying to solve the issue that DRVVBUS is still asserted on both host > port and otg port with ID pin grounded when the drivers are unbind from > the controller (after modprobe -r dwc3-omap, DRVVBUS should be > de-asserted). I see. Now I understand the scenario. Thanks for the explanation, Bin. Care to send an up-to-date patch so I can queue it? -- balbi