Hi, Bryan O'Donoghue writes: >> Bryan O'Donoghue writes: >>> From: John Stultz >>> >>> Support the new role-switch-default-mode binding for configuring >>> the default role the controller assumes as when the usb role is >>> USB_ROLE_NONE >> >> per specification, device is supposed to be the default role. Why isn't >> that working for you? > > Speaking for myself - its only the role-switch logic I need. This patch > seemed to go along with the the role-switch stuff but, now that you ask, > this series can probably do without it. Oh, cool. Then we can defer this until we find an actual use for it :-) -- balbi