Hi, Benjamin Herrenschmidt writes: > The split into multiple structures of the "ll" register bank is > impractical. It makes it hard to add ll_lfps_timers_2 which is > at offset 0x794, which is outside of the existing "lfps" structure > and would require us to add yet another one. > > Instead, move all the "ll" registers into a single usb338x_ll_regs > structure, and add ll_lfps_timers_2 while at it. It will be used > in a subsequent patch. > > Signed-off-by: Benjamin Herrenschmidt I tried applying your patches but it resulted in build break. Can you collect all the dependencies and send a single series? I'm applying on top of my testing/next branch. cheers -- balbi