Thinh Nguyen writes: > Currently we use the "retry" method to issue START_TRANSFER command multiple > times, each with a next interval. There's been report that 5 number of retries > may not be enough. See https://lkml.org/lkml/2019/11/11/535 > > We could increase the number of retries. However, that also may not be enough > depending on different system latency. It is not often that the latency is > higher than 5 isoc intervals. If it goes beyond 5 intervals, let's restart the > whole process again. > > > Changes in v2: > - Include patch "usb: dwc3: gadget: WARN on no-resource status" to this series > > Thinh Nguyen (4): > usb: dwc3: gadget: Properly handle failed kick_transfer > usb: dwc3: gadget: Store resource index of start cmd > usb: dwc3: gadget: Issue END_TRANSFER to retry isoc transfer > usb: dwc3: gadget: WARN on no-resource status all in testing/next now -- balbi