Hi, Jun Li writes: >> > > > Good suggestion, but if extcon notifier listener can't work for >> > > > me, my understanding is this *teach* in glue layer driver still >> > > > need access >> > > > dwc3 core instance struct, right? >> > > >> > > for now, maybe. But it may be better to implement a notifier method >> > > in role switch class. >> > >> > I am not sure if introduce notifier in role switch class is a good >> > idea, I had the impression extcon is not encouraged to use if possible. >> >> I'm not against role switch notifiers. They were proposed before already >> couple of years ago, but at that time there just were no users them notifier, >> so the patch was just dropped from the series [1]. >> But I don't think anybody was against the idea. Please feel free to add them >> to the class if you have use for them. > > So I had the incorrect impression. > > Yes, that's the Felipe was referring to, I think. > > I will pick up [1] and improve my driver as Felipe suggested. sounds great, thahnks Li Jun -- balbi