Hi, Oliver Graute writes: >> Make sure the five clocks in dts are correct, and print the USB3_SSPHY_STATUS if >> timeout still exists. > > ok I got this for USB3_SSPHY_STATUS > > [ 3.057122] cdns3-imx 5b110000.usb3: wait clkvld timeout 0xb0b03827 > > Unfortunally my imx8qm spec is incomplete regarding the > USB3_SSPHY_STATUS register. for testing purposes, you could just have the bootloader enable the necessary clocks and use dummy fixed-clock in your DTS. At least you could get something working from USB-side and focus on the clock tree after that. -- balbi