Hi, Thinh Nguyen writes: >>> If we want to add a WARN(), I think we should add that inside of >>> dwc3_send_gadget_ep_cmd() function, as a separate patch. We can also >>> just look at the tracepoint for "no resource" status. >> The "no resource" status is important, sure. But users don't usually run >> with tracepoints enabled. They'll have a non-working USB port and forget >> about it. If there's a WARN() triggered, we are more likely to get bug >> reports. >> > > Understood. We can add a WARN() to dwc3_send_gadget_ep_cmd() in a > separate patch. I would prefer to see the WARN() patch in the same series, at least. Care to resend with that? -- balbi