Hello, Since updating from 5.10.17, I have not been able to get my Walkman A55 to work as a USB DAC with my device. My system specs are as follows: Surface Pro 4 Pop_OS 21.04 x86_64 Kernel 5.12.10-surface CPU Intel i5-6300U Mem 4GB I can switch back to 5.10.17-surface which I have done and the USB DAC starts working again. This issue has also been reported in https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=264051&p=2 I'm pretty amateur at linux, but happy to help and provide more information if required. I guess this is a niche issue as it's not been reported as far as I can tell. Desmg output is attached as your spam filter intercepted the raw information in the email. Kind regards, Neil