linux-usb.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* add product ID 1b93 under Supermicro 2c23
@ 2020-11-19  8:05 Kevin Liu
From: Kevin Liu @ 2020-11-19  8:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-usb

Hi,

I tried to add product ID 1b93 under Supermicro 2c23 on USB ID
Repository last week, could you please help to check the request and
let me know if any additional action I shall take? Thank you very
much.

Information captured from USB ID Repository:
Main -> USB Devices -> Device UD:2c23 -> Subsystem UD:2c23:1b93
Name: USB Ethernet/RNDIS
Add PID for lan-over-usb host interface device that will be applied on
Supermicro motherboard from late 2020.
kliutw1947
2020-11-13 09:20:12

Regards,
Kevin Liu
Sr. Product Manager, SW
Super Micro Computer, Inc. TAIWAN
23511新北市中和區建一路150號6樓
6F., No.150, Jian 1st Rd., Zhonghe Dist., New Taipei City 23511, Taiwan, R.O.C.
TEL: +886 2 82263990 #3436
Mobile: +886 937 170436

* Re: add product ID 1b93 under Supermicro 2c23
@ 2020-11-19  8:30 ` Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2020-11-19  8:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kevin Liu; +Cc: linux-usb

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 04:05:14PM +0800, Kevin Liu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to add product ID 1b93 under Supermicro 2c23 on USB ID
> Repository last week, could you please help to check the request and
> let me know if any additional action I shall take? Thank you very
> much.
>
> Information captured from USB ID Repository:
> Main -> USB Devices -> Device UD:2c23 -> Subsystem UD:2c23:1b93
> Name: USB Ethernet/RNDIS
> Add PID for lan-over-usb host interface device that will be applied on
> Supermicro motherboard from late 2020.
> kliutw1947
> 2020-11-13 09:20:12

We do not handle this on the mailing list, if you have submitted your
entry, give it time to be updated.  There is no rush as no tool relies
on this database anywhere :)

thanks,

greg k-h