On Thu, Jul 29, 2021 at 03:55:48PM +0200, Chris wrote: > On Thursday, July 29, 2021 12:10:44 PM CEST Johan Hovold wrote: > > Do you have any idea what kind of chip this is? > > No, sorry, I don't. Do I have to open the device to check? (I'd rather not... > I'd have to crawl into the attic to get to it) No, that's alright. It's most likely an HXD and the difference to HX is just the maximum line speed as far as we know currently. I'll add a special case for the bcdDevice of this device for now. Johan