Hi Greg, all, Right now all the Linux userspace USB gadget projects (libusbg, libusbgx, gt, gadgetd, cmtp-responder etc) are spread out across different GitHub organisations and user accounts. https://github.com/libusbg/libusbg https://github.com/libusbgx/libusbgx https://github.com/kopasiak/gt https://github.com/gadgetd/gadgetd https://github.com/cmtp-responder/cmtp-responder I would like to move each of these projects to the linux-usb GitHub organisation and add some more folks to the list of admins so that these projects can be more collaboratively maintained. The linux-usb GitHub organisation is currently solely owned by Greg Kroah-Hartman. https://github.com/linux-usb I don't propose to move maintenance of these projects to kernel.org since the issue and pull request databases for them are on GitHub and would need to be preserved. -- bye, pabs https://bonedaddy.net/pabs3/