On Fri, 2021-02-26 at 14:24 -0500, Mike Sweet wrote: > Paul, please add me (GitHub user michaelrsweet) Invited, you should get an email about it. > I’m gearing up to work on the USB gadget documentation I guess you mean the documentation in the Linux kernel repository, I assume that the libusbgx/gt/gadgetd docs could use some work too. > Implementing IPP-USB has been an interesting challenge Are talking about a IPP-USB device implementation? I can't find your implementation on your GitHub account, could you provide a link, or is the code proprietary? -- bye, pabs https://bonedaddy.net/pabs3/