On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 09:16:35AM +0200, Matti Vaittinen wrote: > Yes. If we don't want to break the compilation between commits then > the patches 2, 3 and 4 should be squashed into one. I sent them as > separare changes for easier review. I can squash them and send them > squashed if they are Ok to Lee and Stephen. Please just let me know > whose tree I should use as the basis so I can do rebasing if needed. > (Or is there some better way to do changes like this?) I'd guess Lee's but check with him and Stephen.