On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 11:43:34PM +0200, Michael Walle wrote: > Add support for the PWM controller of the sl28cpld board management > controller. This is part of a multi-function device driver. > > The controller has one PWM channel and can just generate four distinct > frequencies. > > Signed-off-by: Michael Walle > Acked-by: Thierry Reding Reviewed-by: Uwe Kleine-König @Lee: From my side taking the patch via your mfd tree is fine. Thanks for your effort to align your patch to my reviews Uwe -- Pengutronix e.K. | Uwe Kleine-König | Industrial Linux Solutions | https://www.pengutronix.de/ |