---------- Forwarded message ---------- Hi all, sorry for the duplicate message Guenter, wanted to be sure my message is transferred: Thank you for your reply, Guenter! Sorry there were issues applying the patch, I used git format-patch to produce the patch and pasted the main contents into a plaintext email client so I thought it would work.. May I please request clarification on which functions are no longer needed? Sorry about forgetting about that last misc_deregister(). Will do more tests, if that’s alright with you. In effect, may it be best to start the watchdog from the “init” function? Thank you, Mark