On Fri, 2009-06-12 at 22:41 +0200, gregor kowski wrote: Please try using a proper email client that can inline patches, as outlined in http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux-2.6.git;a=blob;f=Documentation/email-clients.txt;hb=HEAD Due to you not doing that, I now have to copy/paste from your attachment rather than being able to simply reply. > Here is a patch that should fix all issue : Remove that sentence? > The mac80211 tkip code won't call update_tkip_key, if some rx packets > get received without KEY_FLAG_UPLOADED_TO_HARDWARE. This can happen on > first packet because the hardware key stuff is called asynchronously with > todo workqueue. That seems fine. > This patch workaround that by always calling once update_tkip_key if > the packet wasn't decrypted by the hardware. But I don't think this is actually true? > +enum { > + INITIALIZED_NONE, > + INITIALIZED_PHASE1, > + INITIALIZED_UPDATE_KEY, > +}; Please declare this in a header file and use the proper enum type for the variable as well so the compiler knows what you're doing. You should also prefix it then. johannes