On Sun, 2009-08-02 at 10:26 +0100, Luis Correia wrote: > > This is an 11n phy. > > Great, an 11n device with only two antennas (they are usually three). Oh, it depends on the configuration -- maybe they used a cheaper device with fewer chains. > >> I'm available to test drivers, patches, git kernels, the whole lot. > > > > There's nothing available beyond what you have. > > Bummer, I guess I'll have to wait then. Don't hold your breath -- nobody's working on it. I also really want it working, but since nobody seems even interested in writing the driver, we've halted the reverse engineering effort. johannes