Hi, > > iwconfig wlan0 power timeout 0 == PS-poll, > > I am not sure I fully understand what you mean here by > "iwconfig wlan0 power timeout 0 == PS-poll". As far as I understand, > "iwconfig wlan0 power timeout 0" invokes ieee80211_change_ps(); this method > notifies the driver about disabling PS (by > ieee80211_hw_config(...IEEE80211_CONF_CHANGE_PS)) > and sets the flags to have ~IEEE80211_CONF_PS; It also cancells the > dynamic_ps_enable_work work_queue thread. But what PS-POLL has to do with it ? > I am not sure I understand how PSPOLL is relevant here. No, iwconfig wlan0 power off goes into the disable PS case. iwconfig wlan0 power timeout 0 sets the timeout to zero and power management on. And when the timeout is 0 we use ps-poll. johannes