* reminder: bug fixes only
@ 2010-08-03  5:48 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2010-08-03  5:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev; +Cc: linux-wireless

2.6.35 is out, we're about to enter the merge window, so
if it isn't already in my tree I don't want to see it unless
it's a bug fix.

Thanks.

* wireless merging -- Re: reminder: bug fixes only
@ 2010-08-03 14:50 ` John W. Linville
From: John W. Linville @ 2010-08-03 14:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless

On Mon, Aug 02, 2010 at 10:48:37PM -0700, David Miller wrote:

> 2.6.35 is out, we're about to enter the merge window, so
> if it isn't already in my tree I don't want to see it unless
> it's a bug fix.

In case you missed it, Dave has made the "no more new stuff" call.
Anything that wasn't included in the pull request I sent on Thursday
will not be included in 2.6.36.  The exception, of course, is bug
(particularly regression) fixes.  If something you have already posted
fits that category, feel free to send me a hint to that effect.
Anything new intended for 2.6.36 should indicate that in the patch
posting.

Generally Stephen requests that nothing be available in the -next
trees during the merge window that isn't being sent to Linus.
The wireless-next-2.6 tree feeds wireless-testing, so you should not
expect to see any post-2.6.36 patches in either of those trees until
the merge window closes in slightly less than two weeks from now.
Fixes will be available as normal.

Thanks for your patience!

John
linville@tuxdriver.com			might be all we have.  Be ready.