On Tue, 20 May 2014 09:23:28 +0200 Rafał Miłecki wrote: > You're probably right. It's just a bit historical, it matches bcm47xx > specs, Broadcom's public code, Broadcom headers and probably their > internal specs. That's why I didn't decide to really touch it, to > avoid confusion when comparing specs with the code. The thing is that the actual hardware bit is called GMODE. I guess we could rename that variable and add a comment, if it's really an issue. But not the #define for the hardware bit. -- Michael. ---- Please use PGP/GPG encryption. Key-ID: F532BE1D908D8B0E --------