On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 05:05:14PM +0300, Kalle Valo wrote: > Antonio Quartulli writes: > > > From: Antonio Quartulli > > > > This patch was crafted long time ago to work around a key cache > > corruption problem on ath9k chipsets. > > > > The workaround consists in periodically triggering a worker that > > uploads all the keys to the HW cache. The worker is triggered also > > when the vif detects 21 undecryptable packets. > > > > > > This patch is based on top compat-wireless-2015-10-26. > > > > > > I was asked to release this code to the public and, since it is > > GPL, I am now doing it. > > GPL? AFAICS ath9k is under ISC. I'm not sure what you mean with the > sentence above, but it's possible to interpret it so that this patch is > not under ISC license, which is problematic. Honestly, my sentence was just a way to say "it makes sense to release this patch to the public". If it needs to be ISC in order to be merged, then it can be released under ISC. I don't want to enter a legal case :) I just to make the patch public Cheers, -- Antonio Quartulli