On Sat, Feb 16, 2019 at 12:05:18PM +0100, Stefan Wahren wrote: > sorry for the delay, but i do this all in my spare time. Stefan, thanks for sacrifing your spare time for testing this! > The results for your recent patch series are better (no firmware timeout), but still no working wifi and still a warning: > https://gist.github.com/lategoodbye/c4864e446821717419cbe65df07f8d8d > > I've identified the reason for the warning in dwc2: > > /* > * We assume that DMA is always aligned in non-split > * case or split out case. Warn if not. > */ > WARN_ON_ONCE(hsotg->params.host_dma && (chan->xfer_dma & 0x3)); I think I understand why that happen, we first allocate 1024 mcu buffer then standard 4096 rx buffers, that couse 4096 buffers are not contained in single page and need split by dwc2 driver. Attached patch should fix this, plese test, thanks in advance. > Btw i can confirm a regression was introduced after 4.19, because in 4.19 there was no firmware timeout but even no working wifi: You ment 'no working wifi' or 'working wifi'? Stanislaw