Hi Guys: Johannes Berg wrote: > Hi everyone, > > That's a bit strange indeed, but I haven't seen the rest of the code. > > Does the 'soft block' bit change based on user input, like pressing a > button? > > If not, you shouldn't poll that bit at all, but just set it based on > what rfkill gives you as the return value of set_hw_state(). > > No it doesn't, so i've followed your advice in an updated patch, Thanks. Alan Jenkins wrote: > ... but you *do* need to unregister wifi_rfkill here, before you go on > to destroy it. > > +err_wifi: > + rfkill_destroy(wifi_rfkill); > + > + return ret; > +} > > Regards > Alan > I think I've addressed this properly now and only go through each of the error handlers as necessary. -- Mario Limonciello *Dell | Linux Engineering* mario_limonciello@dell.com