* mesh + ap mode at the same hardware
@ 2010-08-03 11:57 Andreas Weidlinger
From: Andreas Weidlinger @ 2010-08-03 11:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless

Hi,

I'm able to use open802.11s mesh networking or accesspoint-mode(with
hostapd) on my D-Link DWL-G122 USB wireless network card.
Is there any way to use both modes at the same time on this network card?
I know, my Linksys WRT54GL can do accesspoint-mode and client-mode at
the same time.
Adhoc-networking would be an alternative if hostapd wouldn't work.

Thanks,
Andreas Weidlinger, BSc

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-08-03 11:57 UTC | newest]