Am 29.10.2014 um 11:17 schrieb Felix Fietkau: > Hi Hackers, > > Just a quick heads up: > I'm working on a new driver for MT7662E/MT7612E, written from scratch. > It is already able to bring up the firmware, init the MAC and do basic > TX/RX DMA communication with the firmware. > I've decided to not integrate it with rt2x00, because I want to avoid > dealing with the the unnecessarily convoluted abstractions and legacy > code in there. I believe the result will be simpler and easier to > maintain as a new driver. > As soon as the basic structure is in place, I will put it on a public > git tree and post a link here. > > - Felix Which chip would you suggest for starting? -- Regards, Oleksij