From: Arthur Moreira <arthur.moreira@gmail.com>
To: linux-wireless@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Urgente- Help in Broadcom bcm4353 - device 14e4:4353 linux driver monitor mode.
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 08:36:41 -0300	[thread overview]

Hi guys
I need a help for to find a especific or modified wl driver for the
device 14e4:4353 Broadcom wireless for work in monitor or promiscuo
mode.
i read a site  and see your work about this.

if somebody can help me, tks

my card work normally with the compiled hybrid driver wl of the broadcom site
this site: broadcom linux sta, 32 bits hybrid

my machine is a DELL vostro 3500 with this card

if someone can help me with the webcam driver or the fingerprint
driver for the embedded devices of dell, tks again

off corse, sorry for the bad english.

              Arthur Moreira
email to me  arthur.morera at gmail dot com