Linux-Wireless Archive on lore.kernel.org
* MTU setting for frame injection with ath9k driver
@ 2019-08-08 20:46 Roberto Riggio
From: Roberto Riggio @ 2019-08-08 20:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless

Hi,

I am working on some frame injection from userspace using the ath9k
driver. Everything works fine without aggregation. However, I would
like to inject some A-MSDU frames. The problem is that if I try to set
an MTU larger than 2304 I get this message:

ifconfig: SIOCSIFMTU: Invalid argument

Is this a limitation of the driver/firmware? Is it possible to extend
the max MTU?

Thanks

only message in thread, back to index