2013/11/6 Grumbach, Emmanuel : > I don't know - I am trying to check with our HW guys here. > Can you please run lspci -xxx before and after it happens? > BTW - how do you recover? Reloading the module is enough? I've attached the output of `lspci -xxx'. The next time this bug occurs I will run it again and send the output to you. This bug occurs more than 15 times since I bought this laptop on Nov 01 and I've tried differnt methods after each, trying to bring the network back alive without rebooting. However, no matter I use "ip link set wlan0 down", "ip link set wlan0 up" or reloading the kernel module, it just did not work -- the only way is to reboot the laptop ... (That's why I said "I hate rebooting") Could you suggest any other possible methods that may have a chance to recover without rebooting? I could try it the next time this bug occurs. -- wzyboy