Linux-Wireless Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: Bjoern Franke <bjo@schafweide.org>
To: Tobias Predel <tobias.predel@gmail.com>
Cc: linux-wireless@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: [rtw88] Linux 5.6-rc1 / RTL8822BE WiFi adapter
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2020 12:12:58 +0100

Hi,

> Is the provided firmware file in the linux-firmware tree still
> compatible with the driver code?
>
> I would be very glad if someone could look into this.

I'm just wondering why these issues do not appear with lwfinger's rtw88
branch[1]. lwfinger mentioned several times that his module is mostly
the same as the kernel one.

But with the "official" one I often got connection losses or bad throughput.

Kind Regards
Bjoern

[1]https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/rtlwifi_new-rtw88-dkms/