* Larry Finger
@ 2024-06-22 23:01 Denise Finger
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Denise Finger @ 2024-06-22 23:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless

This is to notify you that Larry Finger, one of your developers, passed
away on June 21st.

* Re: Larry Finger
@ 2024-06-23  5:47 ` Sirius
From: Sirius @ 2024-06-23  5:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Denise Finger; +Cc: linux-wireless

On lör, 2024/06/22 at 18:01:23 GMT, Denise Finger wrote:
> This is to notify you that Larry Finger, one of your developers, passed
> away on June 21st.

Sincere condolences and our deepest sympathies for your loss.

--
Kind regards,

/S

* Re: Larry Finger
@ 2024-06-23 16:15 ` Rafał Miłecki
From: Rafał Miłecki @ 2024-06-23 16:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Denise Finger; +Cc: linux-wireless

23 cze 2024 o 01:02 Denise Finger <Dwanderer@lwfinger.net> napisał(a):
> This is to notify you that Larry Finger, one of your developers, passed
> away on June 21st.

I'm really sorry to hear that. Larry had been contributing to Linux
for about 18 years. He assited me with my own first contributions. My
sincere condolences.

--
Rafał

* Re: Larry Finger
@ 2024-06-25 11:05 ` Kalle Valo
From: Kalle Valo @ 2024-06-25 11:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Denise Finger; +Cc: linux-wireless

Denise Finger <Dwanderer@lwfinger.net> writes:

> This is to notify you that Larry Finger, one of your developers,
> passed away on June 21st.

I am so sorry for your loss. I appreciate informing us, Larry was so
much respected in our community.

I sent a patch moving Larry to our CREDITS file so that his name will be
in Linux kernel sources forever:

https://lore.kernel.org/linux-wireless/20240625103929.1332926-1-kvalo@kernel.org/

Kalle Valo
Finland