Alexander Aring wrote: > I tried to use BT 6LoWPAN and experienced a lot of races there, sadly > nobody is fixing it. I sent a RFC some years ago to tackle these > issues, also that the link-layer address is reconstructed by L3 > address and not by a ndisc lookup is very weird. I don't know if this > is fixed or not. However it was nothing related to the new BT mesh > stuff. >> for any BT device. I would love to be wrong!! >> >> Running BTLE mesh is something I'd really like to do. >> My guess is that one could probably prototype this in userspace on top of >> bluez, and then use Alex' 6lowpan tap interface. > I did not do the "6lowpan tap" interface, the bluetooth people did > that and I complained about it and I never would accept this upstream. okay, what did you use to connect the OpenThread native-build processes together? -- ] Never tell me the odds! | ipv6 mesh networks [ ] Michael Richardson, Sandelman Software Works | IoT architect [ ] mcr@sandelman.ca http://www.sandelman.ca/ | ruby on rails [