Linux-WPAN Archive on lore.kernel.org
* wpan-tools 0.9 release upcoming
@ 2018-11-29 20:03 Stefan Schmidt
From: Stefan Schmidt @ 2018-11-29 20:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wpan; +Cc: Alexander Aring

Hello.

Its been a while since we released wpan-tools 0.8 and with the new hwsim
utility in, we finally have a good reason to go ahead with the 0.9 release.

Besides the one small fix I just send I have nothing else pending. I
anyone wants me to wait because there is something coming please let me
know here. If not I will go ahead and get 0.9 out next week.

regards
Stefan Schmidt

* Re: wpan-tools 0.9 release upcoming
@ 2018-12-06 20:29 ` Stefan Schmidt
From: Stefan Schmidt @ 2018-12-06 20:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wpan; +Cc: Alexander Aring

Hello.

On 29.11.18 21:03, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Its been a while since we released wpan-tools 0.8 and with the new hwsim
> utility in, we finally have a good reason to go ahead with the 0.9 release.
>
> Besides the one small fix I just send I have nothing else pending. I
> anyone wants me to wait because there is something coming please let me
> know here. If not I will go ahead and get 0.9 out next week.

The one fix is merged but I just sent two other small warning fixes out.
As I heard no other complains and the last two reported issues on the
wpan-tools github issue tracker turned out to be not related to
wpan-tools I will go ahead with merging the two patches and doing the
0.9 next week.

regards
Stefan Schmidt