linux-xfs.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* [RFD] XFS: Subvolumes and snapshots....
@ 2018-01-25  5:51 Dave Chinner
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Dave Chinner @ 2018-01-25  5:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-xfs

The video from my talk at LCA 2018 yesterday about the XFS subvolume and
snapshot support I'm working on has been uploaded and can be found
here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG8FUvSGROw

I don't have the code in a reviewable form yet - there's still quite
a bit of work before I get to that point, but this is a good
introduction to how all the pieces will fit together....

Cheers,

Dave.
--
Dave Chinner